Daily Definition

Wanderlustnoun. a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.

At almost every free moment of my time, I’ve been on vacation. Where to, you ask? Well, let’s see…
Rome, Tokyo, Hawaii, Paris, Germany, Las Vegas, Disneyland, Seattle, Atlanta, Florida, Africa, India, you name it, I’ve been there. Well, in my head. But I sincerely cannot help myself.

You see, my dearest husband has but a few short fortnights until the day of his graduation, and while it’s a 95% chance that he’ll get a job locally, that little 5% has my wheels turning. Am I going to have to learn myself another language? What kind of house could I afford in that area? Am I suited for apartment living again? When can we visit? How long does it take to get a passport again?

I don’t know what to think anymore!

Except that I sorely need a vacation soon. And while it’s still 3 more months until blissful paid time off for me, I am spending all my time daydreaming like I’m in a hammock.

Sigh.

Well, off to nightdreamland for now. Maybe I’ll have a revelation in my sleep about how to cure my passionate wanderlust, but for this moment, I think a little Jane Austen will do.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s